Confused by the cloud? We aren’t. At Daycom, we are cloud services experts. We take the hype and turn it into reality.
Whether your systems are on-premise, co-located, in a private, public, or hybrid cloud environment, Daycom understands the IT requirements imposed on businesses from a security, regulatory, and financial perspective. We customize solutions to create secure, high-performing, cost-effective cloud infrastructure, virtual desktop, or clould-based storage solution environments.
Daycom can help you sort through the clutter, choose and implement the right cloud services for your Los Angeles business, and ensure your ongoing success. Providing the best cloud services Los Angeles has to offer, we monitor and maintain your infrastructure wherever it is, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Monitoring, Alerting, and Systems Management
How can my business most effectively utilize the cloud?
How can I update and replace my existing infrastructure with a cloud-based solution?
What are the advantages to cloud-based email?
How can we most effectively manage our large number of mobile devices across our network?
How can we use the cloud for backup and disaster recovery?
1. Cloud Assessments: Our Cloud services assessment process starts with understanding your business needs. We then help you identify which components should move to the cloud and why. We analyze long-term costs, privacy, availability, scalability, and user experience.
2. CloudNET Infrastructure as a Service (IAAS): Let us provide your infrastructure through Daycom's CloudNET Service. CloudNET is built utilizing highly resilient and scalable infrastructure, using best-of-breed hardware and software manufacturers, sitting in SSAE 16, TIA-942 Tier two certified facilities. CloudNET is cost effective for those companies looking to reduce both their costs and their on-premise hardware footprint, using a “pay as you grow” infrastructure expansion model.
3. Microsoft Office 365: What do you want from your email program? Reliability? Functionality? That’s what makes Microsoft Office 365 the leader in hosted email. Access your email and shared calendar from your computer, phone, and the web with the security and guaranteed 99.9% up-time of Microsoft Office 365. We have migrated hundreds of users successfully, and we have the expertise and troubleshooting experience to guide your business through the transition.
4. Email Security Service: For companies who keep their email hosting on-premise, using a cloud-based email security service makes a lot of sense. We partner with ESET & Barracuda to deliver encryption, archiving, protection, and continuity.
5. DeviceCONTROL: We have combined cutting edge technologies to create DeviceCONTOL giving you complete transparency into your mobile workforce. Quickly have full clarity into what mobile devices (phones and tablets) are connected to your network and who owns them. Control permissions rules and access from one module, giving you a single pane of glass to have complete control over your mobile devices.
6. Disk Based and Online Backup (DBOB): Our Disk Based and Online Backup (DBOB) solution provides local backup with server virtualization, combined with cloud-based global backup, to create a redundant, powerful backup solution at a compelling price point. We offer this product “as a service” to reduce costs and create a “pay as you grow” model, making best-in-class disaster recovery and business continuity available for organizations of any size.