When your organization is impacted due to an IT issue, the top priority is to fix it fast. We solve IT emergencies so you can get back to normal as quickly as possible.
Monitoring, Alerting, and Systems Management
I have an IT problem. How do I get it resolved quickly?
What if the problem can’t be fixed remotely?
Who will be helping us? Can you send someone on-site?
When is emergency support available? What about holidays or the middle of the night?
What do I do if there’s a big IT disaster?
1. Remote Assistance: Our IT engineers can connect remotely to your systems to analyze the issue within minutes. In most cases, the problem can be resolved remotely and quickly. Our staff should never be confused with a standard helpdesk. Our staff is 100% local, based in Chatsworth, with the technical capabilities to solve your issues quickly and effectively. We staff all levels of engineers at our helpdesk, from desktop support engineers to fully certified network and server engineers.
2. On-Site Assistance: Responsiveness is our calling card. We are on-site when you need us for as long as you need us. If we are unable to access your IT resources remotely, our engineers come to your site to diagnose and resolve issues at your physical location.
3. Highly Trained Engineers: Our staff are experienced in a wide array of IT products and systems. No problem is too big or too complicated. When you work with Daycom, you work with the best engineers and we strive to provide the best customer experience in Los Angeles.
4. Around-the-Clock Support: We offer emergency IT support and Los Angeles IT services, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, so your organization is always protected. As part of our managed support package, we guarantee a 4-hour response SLA for system down issues.
5. Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity: Our full-time dedicated disaster recovery team specializes in crafting and maintaining disaster recovery and business continuity systems tailored to your needs. Our team works with your stakeholders to determine the best solution to meet your recovery time and recovery point objectives in the most cost-effective and resilient manner possible.